Makeup Artistry Course
Makeup Artistry Certificate Program
The International College of Cosmetology is a MAC Cosmetics partnership school dedicated to providing our students with an enriching, fast-paced 6 Weeks Certificate Program.
The world of makeup artistry is continually growing and opening new opportunities for emerging professionals. In the pages of the fashion magazines, and on the faces of celebrities on the big screen, makeup artists make their mark in the exciting world of beauty. A career in makeup artistry can help you break into the media makeup, print, video, music, runway, film, television and bridal industries and so much more!
Now Enrolling Makeup Artist
This course is offered on Friday & Saturdays only. From 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Call 415- 506-7448 or Request More Information for more information. We can help you start your career as a professional makeup artist today!
What You Can Learn
Our Makeup Artistry Certification is 6 Weeks course, consist of theory and hands-on training.
- Basic Makeup Application: glamour, natural, runway etc…, sanitation practices, corrective techniques
- Retail and Product Knowledge: learn the ins and outs of provided products, gain brand awareness and make reliable recommendations to your clients
- Basic Anatomy and Physiology
- Basic Color Theory and Application
- So much more! Call 415-506-7448 to Enroll!
The class starts every Friday & Saturday at 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m.
- February 2, 2018
- February 16, 2018
- March 2, 2018
- March 16, 2018
- April 6, 2018
- April 20, 2018
Meet our Make-Up instructor at International College of Cosmetology.
(Video credit by Monica Noe)
Once you receive your Makeup Artist Certification you can be prepared to work in a variety of settings including but not limited to:
- Freelance consulting and artistry
- Retail settings such as makeup counters and cosmetic stores
- Platform Artist
- Brand Representative,
- Media and Entertainment Establishments.
Check out our list of other programs here!