Esthetics: 600 Hours
If you are passionate, enjoy working with your hands and interacting with people, then a career as a Licensed Esthetician could be perfect for you! You can be on your way to a rewarding career within the beauty industry where you can put your talents to use.
Students enrolled in the Esthetics (Skin Care) program can receive hands-on practical training and technical instruction covering several aspects of Esthetics, including:
- Skin Analysis
- Facials & Exfoliation
- Hair Removal
- Makeup Application
- Salon Management
- State Board Training
- You’ll also learn business skills, and health and safety practices.
The majority of training is acquired through real-life experience with guests. This format provides an exceptional learning experience that prepares students with a solid background in the skin-care industry.
At International College of Cosmetology we are proud to offer classes with the International Dermal Institute for continued education and we carry the Dermalogica products line.
- Get advanced training with Dermalogica’s product segments and treatment protocols.
- Enhance your experience through hands-on practical application, using Dermalogica professional-grade products.
- Your customized Student Kit ensures product and treatment knowledge salons demand.
- Face Mapping® skin analysis, Skin Bar®, and MicroZone® treatments build your client connection and potential revenue from retail sales.
- Access advanced level postgraduate training through exclusive Undergraduate Student Days.
4 Months Course
- 32 hours/week
6 Months Course
- 25 hours/week
Career opportunities for Estheticians:
Esthetics Program at International College of Cosmetology, as little as one year, you can graduate from cosmetology school and obtain your license. Once you have your license, many exciting career opportunities may be open to you!
- Medical Esthetician
- Spa Manager
- Spa Owner
- Makeup Artist
- Esthetics Educator
At Completion students will receive a Certificate and will be certified to take the California State Board Examination for Esthetics. Upon successful completion of the exam, you will receive a license to practice Esthetics in the State of California.